Computers and Wireless Network
Commputers at the VC/UHV Library are provided for academic use and research.
Area residents are allotted 1 hour sessions on library public computers. Time may be extended an additional 30 minutes by asking a librarian. Exceptions may be granted on an individual basis at the discretion of the librarian.
- Enrolled students, faculty, and staff have first priority for use.
- A valid VC/UHV Library card is required for computer use.
- Games and “adult entertainment” are not permitted.
- Only library-provided software may be used on the computers.
- Download and installation of other programs is not permitted.
- Copyright laws must be observed.
- The VC/UHV Library is not responsible for damage done to users´ flash drives, discs, or data resulting from any malfunction of library hardware or software.
- Time limits are enforced to assure the best possible sharing of our systems and to provide priority use for our students.
Misuse of computers or other equipment, as well as disregard of any of the above may result in loss of privileges.
Wireless Internet Access
is available on all four floors of the library