- Hepatitis A, B, and C
[pt. 1]. Hepatitis A (18 min.) -- [pt. 2]. Hepatitis B: the enemy within (21 min.) -- [pt. 3]. Hepatitis C: the silent scourge(23 min.).
- Discusses the sources of the disease, its symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
- Hepatitis C
- Presents the epidemiology, transmission, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of hepatitis C, with an emphasis on the role of the nurse in patient care, education, and counseling. Also discusses psychosocial aspects of the disease and the future outlook for treatment.
- Hepatitis C the epidemic of the 21st century /
- A lecture given to the students at the University of Texas Health Center at Tyler by Cinda H. Clark, DSN, RN, CNS-M-S, about Hepatitis C.
- Moving forward a video guide to living with chronic hepatitis B & C.
- This video introduces you to three hepatitis patients who have succeeded in leading full, active lives during and after therapy, and includes information on hepatitis, the liver, side-effects management, and an educational/support program for hepatitis patients on therapy. The H.O.P.E. book offers inspirational patient quotations about their personal successes with therapy.
- Standards for infection control
Pt.1. Principles of infection control -- Pt.2. Preventing bloodborne pathogens transmission -- Pt.3. Tuberculosis prevention and practices for the healthcare worker.
- This series is an update of Medcom's best-selling program Standards for infection control : an update for healthcare workers, including the CDC guidelines on hygiene and infection control. Information on controlling bloodborne pathogens and infection statistics have been updated.--Case.