TexShare Card Request Form

If you attend class on campus or live in Victoria County, you will come into the Library and obtain a picture ID/Library card at the Circulation Desk. Off-campus students should not need a library card, but if circumstances arise where you might - please contact the Access Services Librarian. UHV students in Sugar Land or Cinco Ranch may have a student ID card made at their location.

I would like to apply for:
*Your name as it will appear on the card:
I attend classes at this location (if you are co-enrolled at VC and UHV, you must choose the card you want):
Status - Other (explain):
*SS# or student ID#:
Pick up options: (cards mailed to your home must be sent to the address under which you are registered):
Phone number:
Mailing address:
*denotes required fields
For assistance or comments, contact Lori Williamson (telephone 361-570-4161)